Dr. Caryn Miller, DMD
Since opening our practice in 1991, Dr. Miller and her dedicated team have used their expertise to bring healthy smiles to patients across Chatham and beyond. Our practice specializes in periodontics and dental implant placement. As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Miller applies her advanced understanding of your gums, bones, and facial structure to make sure your smile has a healthy foundation.
We are a fully modern specialty practice dedicated to staying up-to-date with innovations in technology and techniques to help you get high-end care. Whether you have been referred to us by your general dentist or are looking for someone with the skill to handle your advanced dental needs, our Chatham dental practice is here for you!
We proudly serve patients in Summit, Madison, Livingston, Morristown, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, and the surrounding New Jersey communities. We’re committed to serving our patients as best we can, and offer language assistance in both English and Spanish.
Contact our office today to give your smile the advanced care it needs!
- Languages : English
- Gender : Female
- Hospital Affiliations : The New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Experience / Tranining : 5+ years
- Medical School : Columbia University, College Physicians & Surgeons, MD
- Internship : The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Residency : Columbia/NY Presbyterian Hospital
- Leadership Roles : Internal Medicine
- For-profit or non-profit? : Non-Profit